Message from the President of the United States, transmitting copies of correspondence between the Governor of Georgia and Maj. Gen. Jackson, on the subject of the arrest of Captain Obed Wright ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Georgia. Governor (1817-1819 : Rabun)
- Washington : Printed by E. De Krafft, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Rabun, William, 1771-1819
Jackson, Andrew, 1767-1845
United States. War Department
United States. President (1817-1825 : Monroe)
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Military Affairs
- "December 14, 1818. Read, and referred to the Committee on Military Affairs."
At head of title: 34.
December 14, 1818. Read and referred to the Committee on military affairs.
Captain Wright, of the Georgia militia, was arrested by order of General Andrew Jackson for having destroyed a village of Creek Indians friendly to the whites.
Includes a letter from the Secretary of War.
Master microform held by: Readex.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint Corporation, 1980. 1 card ; 15 x 23 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46427)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 46427
View MARC record | catkey: 2409668