Interoperability, Safety and Security in IoT [electronic resource] : Third International Conference, InterIoT 2017, and Fourth International Conference, SaSeIot 2017, Valencia, Spain, November 6-7, 2017, Proceedings / edited by Giancarlo Fortino, Carlos E. Palau, Antonio Guerrieri, Nora Cuppens, Frédéric Cuppens, Hakima Chaouchi, Alban Gabillon
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- XIV, 165 pages 61 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Fortino, Giancarlo, Palau, Carlos E., Guerrieri, Antonio, Cuppens, Nora, Cuppens, Frédéric, Chaouchi, Hakima, Gabillon, Alban, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- A Bayesian approach for an efficient data reduction in IoT -- Battery Friendly Internet of Medical Media Things Networks -- Semantically Enriched Hypermedia APIs for Next Generation IoT -- Smart Devices for Automated Emergency Calls -- A Standardizable Network Architecture Supporting -- AmI open source system for the intelligent control of residences for the elderly -- A Scalable Agent-based Smart Environment for Edge-based Urban IoT Systems -- Observing Interoperability of IoT Systems Through Model-Based Testing -- Towards high throughput semantic translation -- Assessing the Impact of Mobility on LoRa Communications -- A Reinforcement Protection Game in the Internet of Things -- Safety-Related Wireless Communication via RF Modules for Industrial IoT Applications -- Blockchain and IoT: Mind the Gap -- Lightweight X.509 Digital Certificates for the Internet of Things -- Privacy preserving and resilient cloudified IoT architecture to support eHealth systems -- Using Physical Unclonable Functions for Internet-of-Thing Security Cameras -- Smart Wearable System for Safety-related Industrial IoT Applications.
- This book constitutes the refereed post-conference proceedings of the Third International Conference on Interoperability, InterIoT 2017, which was collocated with SaSeIoT 2017, and took place in Valencia, Spain, in November 2017. The 14 revised full papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 22 submissions and cover all aspects of the latest research findings in the area of Internet of Things (IoT).
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 24096972