Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and Computer Graphics [electronic resource] : 5th International Conference, AVR 2018, Otranto, Italy, June 24–27, 2018, Proceedings, Part II / edited by Lucio Tommaso De Paolis, Patrick Bourdot
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- XXVIII, 724 pages 485 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- De Paolis, Lucio Tommaso, Bourdot, Patrick, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- The 2-volume set LNCS 10850 and 10851 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and Computer Graphics, AVR 2018, held in Otranto, Italy, in June 2018. The 67 full papers and 26 short papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from numerous submissions. The papers are organized in the following topical sections: virtual reality; augmented and mixed reality; computer graphics; human-computer interaction; applications of VR/AR in medicine; and applications of VR/AR in cultural heritage; and applications of VR/AR in industry.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 24097371