Presidential Elections of 1972 in United States (1972).
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: Reports on the prospects of a landslide victory for Nixon, the results from the primaries and the campaign issues including the Vietnam War and considerable support for President Nixon's policy of peace on conditions which might allow the US to escape from the situation with some dignity which has a wide appeal in the Mid West ahead of McGovern's proposal that the US get out of Vietnam completely within ninety days of his accession as President. McGovern's other foreign policies including his stance on China, Japan, Europe, the Soviet Union, World Power Balance, Discussion between Dr Abram Chayes, Senator McGovern's foreign affairs adviser and Mr Royle in which they discuss the McGovern's foreign policy including the withdrawal of US forces in Europe under the MBFR agreement and the issue of the Vietnam War continuing and the increasing amount of US POW in Vietnam. List of Senate seats to be contested as well as Governorships.
- AMDigital Reference: FCO 82/174.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Presidential Elections of 1972 in United States (1972) 1972.
- Location of Originals:
- The National Archives
- Copyright Note:
- Crown Copyright documents © are reproduced by permission of The National Archives London, UK
View MARC record | catkey: 24099181