Meetings and conversations between Henry Kissinger, US Secretary of State and HM Government (1973).
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: Records of meetings between Sir Burke Trend and Dr. Henry Kissinger on US/European relation and the Atlantic Alliance including talk on the question of the inter-relation between the monetary, commercial and security negotiations, the US becoming more protectionist in its outlook, the US dealing bilaterally with the Soviet government on MBFR, SALT and CSCE, the Middle East and oil. Because of Watergate doubts in the minds of many Europeans have emerged over whether they will be dealing with a viable President. Nixon furious with all European Governments over their public criticism of his latest bombing of North Vietnam however the President remains committed to Europe and would resist excessive troop reductions.
- AMDigital Reference: FCO 82/311.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Meetings and conversations between Henry Kissinger, US Secretary of State and HM Government (1973) 1973.
- Location of Originals:
- The National Archives
- Copyright Note:
- Crown Copyright documents © are reproduced by permission of The National Archives London, UK
View MARC record | catkey: 24099245