Internal situation of United States and changes in Republican administration following victory of Richard Nixon in 1972 Presidential Election (1972).
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: Brief biographic sketches of Peter M. Flanigan who was designated by President Nixon to be Chairman of the Council on International Economic Policy, Herbert Stein who was appointed as head of the President's Council of Economic Advisers, Kenneth Rush designated to be US Deputy Secretary of State, William J. Porter appointed as US Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs and William J. Casey appointed as the new US Under Secretary of State for Economic Affairs. Other intended changes in President Nixon's Administration include Caspar W. Weinberger designated to be Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare, Elliot L. Richardson designated to be Secretary of Defense and Roy L. Ash designated to be Director of the Office of Management and Budget.
- AMDigital Reference: FCO 82/178.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Internal situation of United States and changes in Republican administration following victory of Richard Nixon in 1972 Presidential Election (1972) 1972.
- Location of Originals:
- The National Archives
- Copyright Note:
- Crown Copyright documents © are reproduced by permission of The National Archives London, UK
View MARC record | catkey: 24099261