The fall of Britain [electronic resource] / by Theophilus Stephens, John Williams, and Charles Thompson
- Corporate Author:
- Stephens, Theophilus
- [London] : Published by the particular appointment of the authors, by F. Russel, [1776-1777]
- Physical Description:
- 15 volumes ; 32 cm (folio)
- Additional Creators:
- Williams, John, active 1776-1777
Thompson, Charles, active 1776-1777
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Essays attacking the King and his ministers for the war against the American colonies.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- No. 1 (Saturday, Nov. 9, 1776)-no. 15 (Saturday, Feb. 15, 1777)
- Political rights—England—Periodicals—Early works to 1800
- Liberty—Periodicals—Early works to 1800
- United States—History—Revolution, 1775-1783—Periodicals—Early works to 1800
- Great Britain—Colonies—Administration—Periodicals—Early works to 1800
- United States—Foreign relations—1775-1783—Periodicals—Early works to 1800
- Great Britain—Politics and government—1760-1820—Periodicals—Early works to 1800
- Publication Frequency:
- Title from caption.
Imprint from colophon; imprints lack dates.
Years of publication from dates of issues.
Note following issue number: To be continued weekly.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital,  (Eighteenth century journals. I, Newspapers and periodicals 1693-1793, from the Bodleian Library, Oxford)
- Location of Originals:
- Bodleian Library
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- NCBEL, II:1335
Crane and Kaye, 1306
ESTC (RLIN), ESTCP3029
View MARC record | catkey: 24099429