Further correspondence respecting the United States of America (USA): part 2 1948
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: Economic situation in the US, Presidential elections, US bases in Panama, US Air policy, US budget, US Maritime Commission, US-Canadian relations, European questions and Palestine, US aid to Europe, Mr de Valera's visit to the US - record of his main speeches on the subject of Partition and lack of American response to his appeals, US armed forces, US-Soviet relations, US policy towards Palestine, US policy towards world recovery - action to assist reconstruction in Europe and to ensure the future independence of Japan, US Selective Service Act, visit of Sir Stafford Cripps to the US, US policy towards China, situation in Kashmir.
- AMDigital Reference: FO 462/2.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Further correspondence respecting the United States of America (USA): part 2 Jan-Dec 1948.
- Location of Originals:
- The National Archives
- Copyright Note:
- Crown Copyright documents © are reproduced by permission of The National Archives London, UK
View MARC record | catkey: 24104700