Mr. Bibb, from the Committee on Foreign Affairs, to whom was referred the resolution that the Senate recommend [microform] : to ... the President of the United States to pursue further and friendly negotiations with His Britannic Majesty ... submit the following report
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- [Washington] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Bibb, William Wyatt, 1781-1820 and United States. Department of State
- Caption title.
At head of title: In Senate of the United States, February 15th, 1816, read, and ordered to be printed for the use of the Senate under an injunction of secrecy.
Includes extracts from the correspondence between the Secretary of State and the American commissioners who negotiated the Treaty of Ghent.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1978. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39406).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 39406.
View MARC record | catkey: 2410965