Message from the President of the United States transmitting a report of the Commissioner of the Public Buildings ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Commissioner of Public Buildings
- Washington : Printed by Gales & Seaton, 1820.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. President (1817-1825 : Monroe) and United States. Congress
- At head of title: 15.
"December 28, 1819. Read, and referred to the Committee on the Public Buildings."
Message is addressed to the Senate and the House and dated Washington, December 24th, 1819; the report is dated Office of Commissioner of Public Buildings, Washington, December 24, 1819.
Report includes statements of progress on the Capitol, the White House, and the Executive Offices; and a statement of expenditures for those buildings.
Master microform held by: Readex.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint Corporation, 1981. 1 card ; 15 x 23 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49885)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 49885
View MARC record | catkey: 2411889