- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 7, 1811)-
Ceased with v. 5, no. 26 (Feb. 26, 1814)
- Publication Frequency:
- Editor: H. Niles.
- Special Numbering:
- Issues for Sept. 5, 1812-<Dec. 18, 1813> called also: Whole no. 53-whole no. <120>
- Supplement Note:
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Vol. 5, no.16 (Dec. 18, 1813). Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2014 (American history, 1493-1945. Module 1, Settlement, commerce, revolution and reform, 1493-1859) Vol. 5, no.16 includes articles on the War of 1812 and the Creek War.
- Location of Originals:
- Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History
View MARC record | catkey: 24119045