The People's Reform ticket, for all State and County offices, to be filled in the October election, 1870 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- People's Reform League
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: Read and ponder!
- [Nebraska City] : [People's Reform League], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 46 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Wolph, H. C., Boydston, W. L., Newberry Library, and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- A call for a public meeting in Nebraska City on the Sept. 17, 1870 to discuss the reform of state and county financial affairs; specifically, to put an end to the raising of taxes in Otoe County for state road building, education and other purposes because public funds had allegedly been diverted to the profit of private enterprises rather than for the benefit of Otoe County residents.
- Caption title.
"Nebraska City, Sept. 1870. By order of the People's Reform League. H.C. Wolph [and others]"
Signed at end: W.L. Boydston [and others], Executive Comnittee [sic]
Printed in 4 columns.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2008 (The American West)
- Location of Originals:
- Newberry Library, Chicago
View MARC record | catkey: 24119542