A collection of voyages. Vol. II, 1729 / by Capt. William Dampier
- Dampier, William, 1651-1715
- London : James and John Knapton, MDCCXXIX.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (184, 132, 112 pages)) : illustrations (black and white), maps (black and white).
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Age of exploration
- Further writings by Dampier, including a supplement to his description of his voyage around the world, described in the first volume; accounts of his voyages to 'Campeachy', accounts of Africa and the 'torrid zone', and his study into sailing winds. The volume Includes accounts of peoples, animals, the logwood industry, and life in a number of settlements.
- Audience Notes:
- AMDigital Reference: Shattuck Library. and Includes index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2018. Digitized from a copy held by Massachusetts Historical Society and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- Massachusetts Historical Society
- Copyright Note:
- Massachusetts Historical Society.
View MARC record | catkey: 24122148