Journal of a voyage between China and the north-western coast of America, made in 1804 [electronic resource] / by William Shaler ; introduction by Lindley Bynum ; illustrations by Ruth Saunders
- Shaler, William, 1778?-1833
- Claremont, Calif. : Saunders Studio Press, 1935.
- Physical Description:
- 108 pages, 1 unnumbered folded leaf of plates : illustrations, facsimiles, 1 folded map ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- University of California, San Diego. University Library and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Related Titles:
- American register
- Originally published: Philadelphia : C. & A. Conrad, 1808, in: The American register, or, General repository of history, politics, & science. Part 1 for 1808 ; v. 3. and Includes facsims. of t.p. and p.  of original.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2014 (China, America and the Pacific : trade & cultural exchange)
- Location of Originals:
- Library, University of California, San Diego
View MARC record | catkey: 24122258