Henry Clinton to George Germain, with correspondence between himself and Brigadier General Arnold on his entry into Richmond : Correspondence; List; Report 1781
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Other Subject(s):
- American Revolution
- military expedition, artillery, weaponry, defeat, retreat, victory, reinforcements, mutiny, Continental Army, navy, ships and sailors, alcohol, tobacco, prisoner, prisoner of war, ordnance stores, supplies, destruction
- Germain, George (1st Viscount Sackville)
- Clinton, Henry
- Arnold, Benedict
- Cornwallis, Charles (1st Marquess Cornwallis)
- Greene, Nathanael
- Tarleton, Banastre
- New York
- Chesapeake River
- Chesapeake Bay
- Further enclosures can be found In the parent volume.
AMDigital Reference: CO 5/101;Secretary of State: Military correspondence of the British Generals, August 1780 - June 1781.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Henry Clinton to George Germain, with correspondence between himself and Brigadier General Arnold on his entry into Richmond 5 Jan - 27 Feb 1781.
- Location of Originals:
- The National Archives
- Copyright Note:
- Crown Copyright documents © are reproduced by permission of The National Archives London, UK
View MARC record | catkey: 24122663