Extracts from the minutes of the United States Military Philosophical Society at a stated meeting, held October 6, 1806, Jan. 30, 1808, Dec. 28, 1809 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- United States Military Philosophical Society
- [Washington] : [publisher not identified], [1810?]
- Physical Description:
- 3 numbers in 1 volume, 12 unnumbered pages, 23, 22 pages ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Williams, Jonathan, 1750-1815 and United States Military Philosophical Society
- Caption title from p. ., Preceeded by a circular letter discussing the society, dated West Point, December 20, 1806, and signed Jonathan Williams., Circular begins: Sir, in conformity to the enclosed resolutions ..., "Extract from La fortification perpendiculaire of the Marquis of Montalembert": p. - (1st series of pagination)., The extract from La fortification perpendiculaire ... is translated by Jonathan Williams, and is entitled On marine batteries., Includes minutes for 1808 and 1809, each with separate t.p. and page numbering., The minutes for 1808 include a circular letter dated Washington, January 22, 1808, and signed Jonathan Williams., "A list of the United States Military Philosophical Society": p. -23 (2nd series of pagination and p. 15-22 (3rd series of pagination)., and Master microform held by: Readex.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint Corporation, 1969. 1 card ; 15 x 23 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14101)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw & Shomeaker, 14101
View MARC record | catkey: 2412341