Letter from Major General Howe regarding the difficulties faced in supplying the troops with provisions from the southern provinces and West Indies and a rebel attack on Boston : Correspondence 1776
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Other Subject(s):
- American Revolution
- army, supplies, soldier, fortification, ships and sailors, troop movements, rebels, defence, attack, weaponry, property, ordnance stores, evacuation, destruction, family life, local government, intelligence
- Howe, William (5th Viscount Howe)
- Shuldham, Molyneux (1st Baron Shuldham)
- West Indies
- Phipp's Farm
- Castle William
- Listed enclosures are not included.
AMDigital Reference: CO 5/235;Entry Books of Letters, Instructions, Commissions, Warrants: Military despatches, 4 Dec 1771 - 29 Oct 1776.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Letter from Major General Howe regarding the difficulties faced in supplying the troops with provisions from the southern provinces and West Indies and a rebel attack on Boston 21 Mar 1776.
- Location of Originals:
- The National Archives
- Copyright Note:
- Crown Copyright documents © are reproduced by permission of The National Archives London, UK
View MARC record | catkey: 24128548