William Campbell relates the trial of a free man of colour who seems to stand wrongly accused : Correspondence; Legal Document 1775/08/17-1775/08/31.
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Other Subject(s):
- Community Organisation
- loyalism, hostility, colonial disaffection, provincial congress, slavery, printing, sedition, propaganda, Indians, health and medicine, militia, rebellion, capital punishment, Six Nations, free people of colour, property, crime, fortification
- Legge, William (2nd Earl of Dartmouth)
- Campbell, William
- Gage, Thomas
- Drayton, William Henry
- Gordon, Thomas Knox
- South Carolina
- AMDigital Reference: CO 5/396;South Carolina: Correspondence, original - Secretary of State, 1773-177.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: William Campbell relates the trial of a free man of colour who seems to stand wrongly accused 17-31 Aug 1775.
- Location of Originals:
- The National Archives
- Copyright Note:
- Crown Copyright documents © are reproduced by permission of The National Archives London, UK
View MARC record | catkey: 24130063