Copy of a letter from Arthur Campbell to Alexander Cameron, informing him of a plot laid down by a man named Crabtree with some Cherokee Indians gathered at a horse race earlier in May : Correspondence 1774
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Other Subject(s):
- American Indians
- Cherokee, Indians, magistrate, militia, crime, hostility, intelligence, reward, law and order, murder, frontier, settler, punishment, boundary, Shawnee, governor, weaponry, chief
- Cameron, Alexander
- Campbell, Arthur
- Murray, John (4th Earl of Dunmore)
- Russell, William
- Big Elk
- AMDigital Reference: CO 5/75, Part 2;Secretary of State: Native Americans and Plantations General, 1774.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Copy of a letter from Arthur Campbell to Alexander Cameron, informing him of a plot laid down by a man named Crabtree with some Cherokee Indians gathered at a horse race earlier in May 20 Jun 1774.
- Location of Originals:
- The National Archives
- Copyright Note:
- Crown Copyright documents © are reproduced by permission of The National Archives London, UK
View MARC record | catkey: 24131597