Letter sent to John Stuart by Josiah Martin proclaiming his loyalism and rejecting charges put against him of involvement with rebel resolutions : Correspondence 1778
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference: CO 5/79;Secretary of State: Plantations General, 1776-1778. Correspondence with Mr Stuart respecting the Indians, the intrigues of the Rebels to detach them from the Government; conciliatory acts; orders to prepare for war with France; details of military operations in the Southern Provinces and communications with the Indians; information taken from Rebels; Letters from persons engaged in the support of the Royal Cause.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Letter sent to John Stuart by Josiah Martin proclaiming his loyalism and rejecting charges put against him of involvement with rebel resolutions 20 Feb 1778.
- Location of Originals:
- The National Archives
- Copyright Note:
- Crown Copyright documents © are reproduced by permission of The National Archives London, UK
View MARC record | catkey: 24131807