Enclosure no.8: Alexander Cameron's letter to Colonel Campbell arguing for troops to be raised so as to intercept Spanish emissaries sent to encourage disaffection amongst Indians : Correspondence 1780
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Other Subject(s):
- American Indians
- American Revolution
- Indians, dismissal, Spanish, colonial disaffection, Choctaw, military expedition, raising of troops, frontier, finance, Secretary of State, river, interception, colonial disaffection
- Cameron, Alexander
- Campbell, John
- Brown, Thomas
- Germain, George (1st Viscount Sackville)
- Mississippi River
- Enclosure of Alexander Cameron's letter to George Germain, dated the 18th of July, 1780
AMDigital Reference: CO 5/81;Secretary of State: Plantations General, 1780.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Enclosure no.8: Alexander Cameron's letter to Colonel Campbell arguing for troops to be raised so as to intercept Spanish emissaries sent to encourage disaffection amongst Indians 30 Jun 1780.
- Location of Originals:
- The National Archives
- Copyright Note:
- Crown Copyright documents © are reproduced by permission of The National Archives London, UK
View MARC record | catkey: 24132087