Enclosure: Extract of a letter from Patrick Tonyn to William Howe regarding massing rebel forces and planned Indian invasions : Correspondence 1777
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Other Subject(s):
- American Revolution
- American Indians
- governor, rebels, rebellion, truce, flag, prisoner exchange, finance, Continental Congress, army, military expedition, Indians, march, Creek, Cherokee, invasion, navy, merchant, supplies, ships and sailors, grievance
- Howe, William (5th Viscount Howe)
- Tonyn, Patrick
- Stuart, John
- Turnbull, Andrew
- St Augustine
- New Smyrna
- AMDigital Reference: CO 5/94, Part 1;Secretary of State: Military correspondence of the British Generals, Dec 1776 - Jun 1777.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Enclosure: Extract of a letter from Patrick Tonyn to William Howe regarding massing rebel forces and planned Indian invasions 25 Apr 1777.
- Location of Originals:
- The National Archives
- Copyright Note:
- Crown Copyright documents © are reproduced by permission of The National Archives London, UK
View MARC record | catkey: 24132596