The memorial and petition of the Society of Friends, or Quakers, to the legislature of Virginia on the subject of militia fines [microform] : together with the letter of Benjamin Bates on the same
- New-York : Printed by Samuel Wood & Sons, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Bates, Benjamin, 1769-1842
- Petition signed and dated: Signed by order and on behalf of a meeting of the representatives of the aforesaid society, held in Dinwiddie county, the 17th of the 11th month, 1810, Benj. Bates, clerk at this time.
Caption title of the letter: To a member of the legislature of Virginia.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1981. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44112).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 44112.
View MARC record | catkey: 2413410