Correspondence from James Simpson reporting on the state of affairs in Charles Town and South Carolina since the siege and recovery by British forces : Correspondence 1780/12/31-1781/01/16.
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Other Subject(s):
- Community Organisation
- export, legislation, poverty, finance, tax, import, licence, alcohol, rebellion, fine, slavery, loyalism, oath, property, debt, propaganda, religion, Irish, migration, political independence, representation, privateer, ships and sailors, surrender, trade, military campaign, siege
- Germain, George (1st Viscount Sackville)
- Simpson, James
- Cornwallis, Charles (1st Marquess Cornwallis)
- Clinton, Henry
- South Carolina
- AMDigital Reference: CO 5/230;Entry books of letters to secretary of state, largely regarding the role of American Indian regiments in the American Revolution.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Correspondence from James Simpson reporting on the state of affairs in Charles Town and South Carolina since the siege and recovery by British forces 31 Dec 1780 - 16 Jan 1781.
- Location of Originals:
- The National Archives
- Copyright Note:
- Crown Copyright documents © are reproduced by permission of The National Archives London, UK
View MARC record | catkey: 24134800