Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury transmitting a statement of moneys paid at the treasury during the year 1814 for miscellaneous claims not otherwise provided for [microform] : and a statement of contracts made for the supplies or services during the same year under direction of the Treasury Department, and of payments made by collectors of the customs in the year 1813, for the relief of sick and disabled seamen
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Washington City : Printed by Roger Chew Weightman, 1815.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages ; 31 cm
- "February 6, 1815. Read, and ordered to be printed." and Addressed to the Speaker of the House.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1976. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36301).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 36301.
View MARC record | catkey: 2413620