The cyber risk handbook : creating and measuring effective cybersecurity capabilities / Domenic Antonucci
- Antonucci, Domenic
- Hoboken, New Jersey : John Wiley and Sons, Inc., 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Introduction -- Board cyber risk oversight -- Principles behind cyber risk management -- Cybersecurity policies and procedures -- Cyber strategic performance management -- Standards and frameworks for cybersecurity -- Identifying, analyzing, and evaluating cyber risks -- Treating cyber risks -- Treating cyber risks using process capabilities -- Treating cyber risks -- using insurance and finance -- Monitoring and review using key risk indicators (KRIs) -- Cybersecurity incident and crisis management -- Business continuity management and cybersecurity -- External context and supply chain -- Internal organization context -- Culture and human factors -- Legal and compliance -- Assurance and cyber risk management -- Information asset management for cyber -- Physical security -- Cybersecurity for operations and communications -- Access control -- Cybersecurity systems: acquisition, development, and maintenance -- People risk management in the digital age -- Cyber competencies and the cybersecurity officer -- Human resources security -- Epilogue.
- 9781119308959 (electronic bk.)
111930895X (electronic bk.)
9781119309741 (electronic bk.)
1119309743 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 24138255