Advising the small business : forms and advice for the legal practitioner / Jean L. Batman
- Batman, Jean L.
- Chicago, Illinois : ABA GPSOLO, Solo, Small Firm and General Practice Division, 
- Third edition.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 768 pages : forms ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- American Bar Association. General Practice, Solo, and Small Firm Section
- Representing the small business -- Protecting intellectual property -- Business plans -- Contracts for small businesses -- Legal structures for small businesses -- Organizing or cleaning up a corporation -- Organizing or cleaning up an LLC -- Organizing or cleaning up a partnership -- Founders and advisors -- Introduction to raising capital -- Seed financing and angel investors -- Venture capital -- Hiring employees -- Providing equity incentives to employees -- Liquidity events.
- 9781641051538 (soft cover ; alk. paper)
1641051531 (soft cover ; alk. paper)
- Other Edition:
- Revision of: Batman, Jean L. 2nd ed. Chicago : American Bar Association, ©2011
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 24138528