Intellectual property and technology due diligence / Lacy Kolo
- Kolo, Lacy
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, Section of Intellectual Property Law, 
- Physical Description:
- xxxiv, 736 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- American Bar Association. Section of Intellectual Property Law
- An introduction to intellectual property and technology due diligence / by Lacy Kolo -- The structure of a deal and its impact on the scope of due diligence / by Lacy Kolo -- Intellectual property due diligence : an overview / by Brian Kolo and Lacy Kolo -- Trademark due diligence / by Edward Klaris -- Copyright due diligence / by Edward Klaris-- Patent due diligence / by Lacy Kolo -- Trade secrets / by Lacy Kolo -- Technology, data, and online services due diligence / by Edward Klaris -- Cybersecurity and data privacy due diligence / by Gretchen Ramos and Grace E. King -- Due diligence of agreements / by Todd Volyn -- Intellectual property due diligence on government contractors / by Mary Beth Bosco -- The life sciences sector / by Sarah Stec and Lacy Kolo -- Agricultural and plan breeding industry / by Katherine Koenig -- Intellectual property acquired through bankruptcy / by Mark A. Salzberg and Grace E. King -- University-originated intellectual property / by Timothy Tracy -- Conforming the provisions to reflect the due diligence and the deal / by Leah Brownlee -- Security liens / Randi Karpinia -- Closing : what happens next? / by Randi Karpinia.
- 9781641051248 (alk. paper)
1641051248 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 24138633