Shorter contributions to geophysics, 1979 / U.S. Geological Survey
- Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (64 unnumbered pages) : illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1123-A-D
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- (A) Mountain breathing preliminary studies of air-land interaction on Mauna Kea, Hawaii / by Alfred H. Woodcock and Irving Friedman -- (B) Porosity and density of Kilaeua Volcano Basalts, Hawaii / by Gordon R. Johnson -- (C) Diabase dikes in the Haile-Brewer area, South Carolina, and their magnetic properties / by Henry Bell III, Kenneth G. Books, David L. Daniels, William E. Huff, Jr., and Peter Popenoe -- (D) Aerial gamma-ray survey in Duval, McMullen, Live Oak, and Webb Counties, Texas / Joseph S. Duval and Karen A. Schulz.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 24139334