Continuation of the national emergency with respect to significant transnational criminal organizations : message from the President of the United States, transmitting notification that the national emergency with respect to transnational criminal organizations, originally declared in Executive Order 13581 on July 24, 2011, is July 24, 2018, to continue in effect beyond pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public Law 94-412, Sec. 202(d); (90 Stat. 1257).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2017-2021 : Trump)
- Uniform Title:
- Continuation of the national emergency with respect to significant transnational criminal organizations (2018 July 23)
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Trump, Donald, 1946- and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/7:115-142
- "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"July 23, 2018."
View MARC record | catkey: 24139833