H.R. 807, Federal Reserve Board Retirement Portability Act : hearing before the Subcommittee on the Civil Service, Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session, on H.R. 807, to amend Title 5, United States Code, to provide portability of service credit for persons who leave employment with the Federal Reserve Board to take positions with other government agencies, February 25, 1999
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Civil Service
- Additional Titles:
- Federal Reserve Board Retirement Portability Act and HR 807, Federal Reserve Board Retirement Portability Act
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 81 pages)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.)—Officials and employees—Pensions
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.)
- Pensions—Law and legislation—United States
- Employee fringe benefits—Law and legislation—United States
- Employee fringe benefits—Law and legislation
- Pensions—Law and legislation
- United States
- "Serial no. 106-19."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 24140038