Ensuring effective and reliable alerts and warnings : hearing before the Subcommittee on Emergency Preparedness, Response and Communications of the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifteenth Congress, second session, February 6, 2018
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Emergency Preparedness, Response and Communications
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 52 pages)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.H 75:115-48
Serial no. 115-48 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security)
- Emergency communication systems—United States
- Wireless communication systems—Technological innovations—United States
- Civil defense warning systems—United States
- Emergency management—Technological innovations—United States
- Civil defense warning systems
- Emergency communication systems
- Wireless communication systems—Technological innovations
- United States
- "Serial no. 115-48."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 24140047