Report of the committee to whom was referred that part of the President's message which relates to the commercial intercourse of the United States with the British West India Islands and North American colonies [microform] : and also on the petition of sundry inhabitants of different parts of the district of Maine, on the same subject
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- [Washington] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages, 4 unnumbered folded leaves
- Caption title., At head of title: 87., At head of text: February 9, 1818. Accompanied with A Bill Supplementary to the Act Regulating Duties on Imports and Tonnage, passed 27th April, 1816., "Notes on the practical effect of the treaty lately made between Great Britain and the United States": p. 9-19., and Includes (p. 23-25) the text of the treaty.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1981. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46562).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 46562.
View MARC record | catkey: 2414056