Letter from the Secretary of the Navy, transmitting ... copies of the proceedings of the court martial ordered by Commodore Isaac Chauncey, on the Mediterranean station [microform] : for the trial of Oliver H. Perry, also for the trial of Captain John Heath of the Marine Corps
- Perry, Oliver Hazard, 1785-1819
- Washington : Printed by E. De Krafft, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Heath, John, Captain, United States. Congress. House, United States. Navy. Court martial (Perry : 1817), United States. Navy. Court-martial (Heath : 1817), and United States. Navy Department
- "January 30, 1818. Read and ordered to lie upon the table.", At head of title: 66., and Addressed to the Speaker of the House.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1980. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46325).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 46325.
View MARC record | catkey: 2414414