- M'Chord, James, 1785-1820
- [Lexington, Ky.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church (1802-1822). Presbytery of Kentucky
- Related Titles:
- Body of Christ
- Caption title.
Text begins: Dear Sir, it would be improper to obtrude upon you the accompanying sheets ...
Defending himself against the charges of the Associate Reformed Presbytery of Kentucky that the book he edited, The body of Christ, contains doctrinal errors.
Signed and dated: James M'Chord, Lexington, Kentucky, 12th September, 1816.
Includes the statement of the Presbytery.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1982. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 38120). Photographed from an imperfect copy: significant loss of text.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 38120.
View MARC record | catkey: 2414449