The committee appointed by the House of Representatives to inquire and examine into the conduct of the Proprietors of the Kennebec Bridge, in relation to the grant of a lottery ... report [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court. House of Representatives
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages
- Caption title., At head of title: Commonwealth of Massachusetts. In the House of Representatives, February 9, 1818., and Includes (p. 12-16) documents on the Plymouth Beach Lottery, the Union Canal lottery, the Canal lottery, and Springfield Bridge lottery.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1980. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44739).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 44739.
View MARC record | catkey: 2414791