Angelina : a comic opera, in two acts, as performed at the King's Theatre, in the Hay Market / the music by Signor Antonio Salieri ; the poetry by N.N. with many alterations by L. Da Ponte, poet to the Opera House
- Da Ponte, Lorenzo, 1749-1838
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (84 pages))
- Additional Creators:
- Salieri, Antonio, 1750-1825, N. N., and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Language Note:
- Parallel Italian text and English translation.
- The nephew of Baron Valerio, a rich military gentleman, falls in love with Angelina, a young lady of no fortune. The Baron is due to marry and have an heir which will cut the nephew out of the line of inheritance.
- Audience Notes:
- AMDigital Reference: LA1336.
"John Larpent plays"--Homepage of online resource.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2016. Digitized from a copy held by the Huntington Library and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- The Huntington Library
- Copyright Note:
- Please note that some information has been taken from the Huntington Library catalogue, with permission. This selection of images and content is protected by copyright, and copying or sale of all or part of the images/content is not permitted, except that the images/content may be copied by you for your own research either as prints or by downloading. You are not permitted to alter any downloaded records without prior permission from the copyright owner. Permission to publish any part of the content must be obtained from the relevant copyright owners.
View MARC record | catkey: 24147974