La gazza ladra (The thieving magpie) : a semi-seria opera, in two acts : first performed at The King's Theatre, on Saturday March 10, 1821 / the music by Gioachimo Rossini ; the translation by Mr. W.J. Walter
- Aubigny, M. d'
- London : John Ebers, 1821.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (109 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Caigniez, M. (Louis-Charles), 1762-1842, Walter, W. Joseph (William Joseph), -1846, and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Manuscript copy with no application. Signed by John Ebers.
- AMDigital Reference: LA2216., "John Larpent plays"--Homepage of online resource., and Based on 'La pie voleuse' by Jean-Marie-Theodor Badouin d'Aubigny and Louis-Charles Caigniez. Translated by Mr J W Walter.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2016. Digitized from a copy held by the Huntington Library and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- The Huntington Library
- Copyright Note:
- Please note that some information has been taken from the Huntington Library catalogue, with permission. This selection of images and content is protected by copyright, and copying or sale of all or part of the images/content is not permitted, except that the images/content may be copied by you for your own research either as prints or by downloading. You are not permitted to alter any downloaded records without prior permission from the copyright owner. Permission to publish any part of the content must be obtained from the relevant copyright owners.
View MARC record | catkey: 24148004