Proclamation by George, Prince of Wales, prohibiting any of His Majesty's subjects from trading to the East Indies : Statute 1716
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Other Subject(s):
- IOR/A/1: Charters of the East India Company with related documents: the 'parchment records' (1600-1947). These consist of legal and other formal documents relating mainly to the rights and privileges of the East India Company (1600-1858). Many are records of key evidential value, being proof of the rights and privileges accorded to the Company by the monarch or by his or her ministers.;In contravention of the privileges granted to the United Company of Merchants of England, Trading to the East Indies.
AMDigital Reference: IOR/A/1/68A.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Proclamation by George, Prince of Wales, prohibiting any of His Majesty's subjects from trading to the East Indies London: John Baskett, Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills., 18 Oct 1716.
- Location of Originals:
- The British Library
- Copyright Note:
- The British Library Board
View MARC record | catkey: 24149066