Lists of proposed Orders of Communications under the 1858 Government of India Act, to be laid in the Council Room for seven days, 12 Aug 1920 - 13 Oct 1922 : List 1920/08/12-1922/10/13.
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- IOR/C: Council of India (1858-1947). The main series, the Council Minutes running from 1858 to 1937, continues as the Minutes of the Advisers to the Secretary of State up to 1947. Many of the later volumes are in typescript and so are fully searchable. IOR/C also includes other records connected with the Council's activities, notably Minutes of Dissent by Members (two series, 1858-1935), and a collection of printed Memoranda prepared by Members, India Office officials etc to elucidate particular aspects of the India administration, foreign relations and other subjects.
AMDigital Reference: IOR/C/136.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Lists of proposed Orders of Communications under the 1858 Government of India Act, to be laid in the Council Room for seven days, 12 Aug 1920 - 13 Oct 1922 12 Aug 1920 - 13 Oct 1922.
- Location of Originals:
- The British Library
- Copyright Note:
- The British Library Board
View MARC record | catkey: 24149436