Minutes of evidence taken before the Right Honourable The House of Lords, in the Lords Committees, appointed to take into consideration so much of the speeeh of His Royal Highness The Prince Regent as relates to the charter of the East-India Company, and to the providing effectually for the future government of the provinces of India : and to report to the house : and to whom were referred the Petition of the United Company of England trading to the East-Indies, respecting their charter : and also the several petitions presented against and in favour of the renewal of said charter
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [1813?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (988 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Audience Notes:
- AMDigital Reference: IOR/A/2/15. and Includes index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2016. Digitized from a copy held by the British Library and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- British Library
- Copyright Note:
- The British Library Board.
View MARC record | catkey: 24149908