The church missionary juvenile instructor [electronic resource].
- Designed to accompany an invitation to the young to assist the C.M.S. in sending the Gospel to the poor neglected heathen and to encourage collections and subscriptions of a half-penny per week.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with v. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 1842)
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 1842)-v. 1, no. 11 (Dec. 1842). Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2012. (Empire online. Section I, Cultural contacts, 1492-1969). Reproduction of v. 1 (1842) from issues held in the University of Birmingham Library.
- Location of Originals:
- University of Birmingham Library
View MARC record | catkey: 24149944