Dispatches to Earl Camden from Mr. Mungo Park [electronic resource].
- Park, Mungo, 1771-1806
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- fol. 30-44.
- Additional Creators:
- Camden, John Jeffreys Pratt, Marquis of, 1759-1840, British Library, and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Ms. letter journal to 2nd Earl Camden. Contains an account of Mungo Park's transactions from his embarkation on the Crescent in England to his arrival at Kayee on the Gambia during his last expedition, with remarks on trade and customs.
- Title from fol. at end. and "Dated Kayee River, Gambia April 26th 1805"--Fol. at end.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2012. (Empire online. Section I, Cultural contacts, 1492-1969). Reproduced from British Library ms. Egerton 3009 G.
- Location of Originals:
- British Library
View MARC record | catkey: 24149955