The historye of the Bermudaes, or Sommer Islands [electronic resource] / [Nathaniel Butler].
- Additional Titles:
- History of the Bermudas, or Summer Islands
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [1609-1622]
- Physical Description:
- [approximately 355] pages
- Additional Creators:
- Boteler, Nathaniel
Smith, John, 1580-1631
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Ms.; attributed in the introd. to John Smith, Governor of Virginia but apparently written by Capt. N. Butler [Boteler], Governor of the Bermudas, providing details of the political and practical difficulties of the islands' first settlements,1609-1622.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2012. (Empire online. Section I, Cultural contacts, 1492-1969). Reproduced from British Library ms. Sloane 750.
- Location of Originals:
- British Library
View MARC record | catkey: 24149967