[Original book of orders and letters of Commodore George Anson] [electronic resource].
- Anson, George, Baron, 1697-1762
- Additional Titles:
- Fol.  begins: Vesseles sunk in the Bay of Peiyla Nov.mbr 15th 1742
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [1740-1743]
- Physical Description:
- 173 unnumbered fol
- Additional Creators:
- British Library and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Language Note:
- English and Portuguese.
- Original book of orders and letters of Commodore George Anson during his voyage around the world in the Centurion, 1740-1743, relating the capture of Spanish ships, and the difficulties in obtaining supplies on the coast of China.
Title from publisher website.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2012. (Empire online. Section I, Cultural contacts, 1492-1969). Reproduced from British Library Add. Ms 15855.
- Location of Originals:
- British Library
View MARC record | catkey: 24150034