[Documents relating to the closure of the Society] [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Society for Promoting Female Education in China, India, and the East. Committee
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1899.
- Physical Description:
- [2, 1, 2] leaves
- Additional Creators:
- Church Missionary Society, University of Birmingham, and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Typescript circular (May 30, 1899) and ms. letter (July 15, 1899) from Committee members of the Female Education Society recommending and announcing the decision to discontinue the Society's activities in China, Japan, India and other missions; and a letter from the Committee of the Church Missionary Society offering a mission posting to a former Female Education Society missionary (Aug. 3, 1899)
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2012. (Empire online. Section II, Empire writing and the literature of Empire). Reproduced from Church Missionary Society archives in the University of Birmingham.
- Location of Originals:
- University of Birmingham
View MARC record | catkey: 24150139