Report from the Select Committee of the House of Lords appointed to inquire into the present state of the islands of New Zealand and the expediency of regulating the settlement of British subjects therein [electronic resource] : with the minutes of evidence taken before the Committee, and an index thereto
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords. Select Committee to Inquire into the Present State of the Islands of New Zealand
- Additional Titles:
- Present state of the islands of New Zealand
- [London] : Ordered by the House of Commons to be printed, 1838.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 376 pages ; 34 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Devon, William Courtenay, Earl of, 1777-1859
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- At head of title: Brought from the Lords 7th August 1838.
Chair: Earl of Devon.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2012. (Empire online. Section IV, Religion & Empire). Reproduced from a copy in the British Library.
- Location of Originals:
- British Library
View MARC record | catkey: 24150365