Lady's western magazine and garland of the valley [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Lady's western magazine
- Cincinnati : [Charles L. Wilson], 1849.
- Physical Description:
- Additional Creators:
- Sallie Bingham Center for Women's History and Culture
New York Public Library
Adam Matthew Publications
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1849)-v. 1, no. 3 (Mar. 1849)
- Publication Frequency:
- Title from caption.
Editors: Benjamin F. Taylor and J.E. Hurlbut.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Publications, 2005. (Everyday life and women in America, c1800-1920 : from the Sallie Bingham Center for Women's History & Culture, Duke University & the New York Public Library. Periodicals)
- Location of Originals:
- Sallie Bingham Center for Women's History & Culture, Duke University
View MARC record | catkey: 24150945