My opinions and Betsey Bobbet's [electronic resource] : designed as a beacon light, to guide women to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness, but which may be read by members of the sterner sect, without injury to themselves or the book / by Josiah Allen's wife
- Holley, Marietta, 1836-1926
- Hartford, Conn. : American Pub. Co., 1888.
- Physical Description:
- 432 pages, 5 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations, portraits ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sallie Bingham Center for Women's History and Culture
New York Public Library
Adam Matthew Publications
- "Published by subscription only"
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Publications, 2005. (Everyday life and women in America, c1800-1920 : from the Sallie Bingham Center for Women's History & Culture, Duke University & the New York Public Library. Rare books)
- Location of Originals:
- Sallie Bingham Center for Women's History and Culture, Duke University
View MARC record | catkey: 24151020