A sermon on occasion of the fast appointed to be held on the fourteenth of May last, by the president of the United States [electronic resource] : delivered in the chapel of Randolph-Macon College / by David S. Doggett
- Doggett, D. S. (David Seth), 1810-1880
- Richmond : Printed at the office of the Christian Advocate, 1841.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Randolph-Macon College, Sallie Bingham Center for Women's History and Culture, New York Public Library, and Adam Matthew Publications
- Related Titles:
- Richmond Christian advocate (Richmond, Va. : 1836)
- "Published by request of the students"
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Publications, 2005. (Everyday life and women in America, c1800-1920 : from the Sallie Bingham Center for Women's History & Culture, Duke University & the New York Public Library. Pamphlets)
- Location of Originals:
- Sallie Bingham Center for Women's History and Culture, Duke University
View MARC record | catkey: 24151144